Thursday, July 21, 2016

Please stand by...

Well, I'm going on three hours of technical difficulties and I'm still unable to upload my photos from my phone. Since my goal is to have this post up each week by 9 am (and it's 9:10 now) - thought I'd simply let you know it ain't gonna happen right now. Have a call into tech support (my son) and will keep trying but for right now - I'm sorry.

I CAN share the store is brimming with amazing inventory (and, I know, I always say that but that's because it's always true! My pickup guys can hardly keep up with furniture donations!). 

I also CAN share that there's a cool art sale going on today, tomorrow and Saturday with lots of artwork priced either $9.95 or $19.95. 

Okay, dear reader, back to trying to figure out this mess. 

1 comment:

L. Martin said...

I feel your pain. Hang in there. We'll stay tuned and remain optimistic!!!