Thursday, January 7, 2021

Need a comfy place to relax? This week's sale is just for you!

We don't often have a sofa sale but this weekend is an exception! We're taking 25% off the lowest marked price on MOST sofas throughout the store. A few have been marked, "excluded from sale" but not many (I counted three but I might have missed one or two). Toward the end of this post I'll show you my favorites currently on sale. 


But - as always - we have LOTS of other furniture in the store. What follows is some of our current inventory. Let's take a look!







these are two almost identical pieces - one in the foyer when you first enter from the outside and one immediately inside the store (back-to-back with glass between them if that makes sense) - that I think are quite lovely. They have three adjustable shelves on top and then two drawers on the bottom. Measure: 28" across and are 12" deep and 71" at their tallest. Priced $95 each. I said "almost" identical because the one inside the store is missing one small piece of trim on one of the drawers (last photo). Otherwise, both are in good shape - just the usual dings you'd see based on age. 
I think they're both quite charming!







I normally hurry inside the store and don't linger in the foyer because it's too cold but it wasn't that bad yesterday and there were a number of pieces I thought were really very nice including these nesting tables. A set with leather tops and priced $45 for the pair. The larger one has some marks on the leather but maybe can be cleaned? The smaller table is in excellent condition







I probably also don't take photos in the foyer because it's hard to get good ones with all the windows - but this writing desk is simply too good! Measures: 19" deep by 40" across and is priced $145. 
Has one drawer and is from the Kindel Furniture Co. and is in excellent condition







moving back into the store - here's a very good condition Bassett sleeper sofa priced $355 and you can see the "excluded from sale" sign that's on it (so you know what to look for). I've found that taking photos often show you stains and issues that you don't see without a camera and there's a SLIGHT shadow right around the price tag that looks like a stain/shadow of a stain. Can you see it? Look carefully at the first and second photos of this sofa and you'll see what I mean. Maybe it's nothing - but I'd rather you be aware upfront then buy it, get it home and then notice something and feel cheated 
(we all know by now that all sales are final). Also, on either back corner of the sofa 
there are small rips (see last two photos)







it's super hard to take photos of larger pieces of furniture - so sorry - I did my best! This is a three piece Pottery Barn micro-suede sectional in good condition and priced $595 (and excluded from sale). Though I saw some minor wear (the way micro-suede gets a bit "shiny" 
on the edges) overall in great shape





beautiful wood frame side chair in excellent condition (one very small ding in the 
wood on the right arm) for $125




gorgeous, oak, mission style, very tall chairs for $45 each. Both are in excellent condition 





two leather/pleather (?) side chairs with nail-head trim. I love this style/look! One has a small tear in the leather/pleather and is priced $65 (second to last photo). The other is $75



Gimme ALL the benches, please! This 5' long 15 1/2" deep one is painted black and has some gold accent paint but is beautifully scuffed and dinged and is none too precious and perfect for your entry or mud room and can handle all the boots and snow pants you throw at it and still look dignified 
and elegant (in a faded, elderly aunt sort of way) in the process! Priced $75








this is a stunningly gorgeous Pearson sofa in excellent condition priced $325 (and excluded from sale). There's an Ethan Allen two drawer coffee table in front of it - some surface marks and a 
slight ding on one corner (blurry photo - sorry) - priced $65

Okay - if I had all the money, some weird mansion/castle to fill, wasn't interested in a cohesive design style of decorating, wanted to buy a bunch of couches and take advantage of this week's 25% off sofa sale at Jubilee Furniture - what would I buy? Excellent question! I snapped a photo of all of the sofas I'd purchase. Let's take a look just for fun! 

Note: I've shown you most/all of these sofas before - so I'll just show you the sofa, the price tag and then provide the price with the 25% off (and, remember, there's always tax on top of the price). 

Additional note: Since we all know I'm no math wiz - a simple way to calculate 25% off is to take the price and times it by .75 which will give you in the new 25% off price. 



this weekend only this amazing sofa is only $296.25 when you take 25% off (395 x .75 = 296.25)! I LOVE this piece! Sorry, I said I wouldn't say anything - I'll shut up moving forward. I promise! 



$221.25 with 25% off 



$93.75 with 25% off



$93.75 with 25% off



$191.25 with 25% off



$199.69 with 25% off LOWEST MARKED PRICE



$521.25 with 25% off



$296.25 with 25% off



$206.25 with 25% off



$93.75 with 25% off



$116.25 with 25% off 



$41.25 with 25% off - okay I have to break my silence with this one because I don't understand why it was priced so low to begin with! It looks to be in excellent condition but maybe I missed something? This is an even MORE incredible deal!



$146.25 with 25% off - I promise you if you buy this sofa it will be like having a bit of sunshine forever in whatever room you put it! And who wouldn't LOVE having that? No one - that's who! Haha!

Sunshine, math equations, mansions and many, many sofas - my, we've gone on quite a journey with this post, dear reader - haven't we! Well, like all good things - we've come to the end where I will - as always - remind you to wear your face mask whenever you're out and about to keep yourself, and others, safe! Love you!