Wednesday, May 3, 2023

April showers did indeed bring May flowers!

Even if you don't come into our Carol Stream store and shop - you should drive into our parking lot and take a look at some of the most gorgeous crabapple trees I've ever seen!

I took these photos yesterday when it was a gray day - so imagine them with the sun shining on 'em! So, so pretty! 






I told you they were beautiful! Now let's move onto photos of SOME of our current inventory at our Carol Stream store! 


very nice twin size daybed for $130





cool cedar chest for $85








Kroehler brand retro three drawer chest for $65 and matching one drawer nightstand for $40. Both have laminated tops and some dings and scratches in the wood BUT LOOK AT THE HARDWARE!
I love the pulls! 




and then look at this beauty! Another mid-century modern one drawer nightstand with protective glass for $85. I found the matching dresser and have photos just a bit further along in this post (fyi). 
The curved shape is what gets me about this piece!






Liberty Furniture six drawer dresser with mirror (those are the two support bars that attach the mirror to the dresser on top of the dresser). In excellent condition and priced $195





here's the dresser that matches that sweet nightstand! Six drawer, protective glass on top, amazing hardware! Again, some dings and scratches but overall in good condition and priced $295






this is an extremely cool organizer that's in excellent condition! Measures: 13" deep and 18" across and stands 48" tall. There's a small pull out "shelf" you can access from either side (what would you set on this? I normally can hazard a guess but I'm stumped!). Priced $125





two fantastic red suede? (really feels like actual suede to me but I could be wrong) slipper chairs! 
Minor wear along edge/piping but overall in great shape! Priced $115 each





stunningly gorgeous Lazboy brand sofa in excellent condition and priced $395



famous IKEA Poäng chair with leather pad - in very good condition and priced $65




lovely Toms-Price sofa with gorgeous nail head trim! I noticed some minor fabric "fuzzies" but 
overall in excellent condition and priced $595






fabulous Craftmaster brand (again, made for Toms-Price) side chair in 
excellent condition and priced $275




and then another excellent condition side chair - priced $225







two very good condition matching Baker Furniture loveseats! I had to look at the price tag for an embarrassingly long time before I got it ("Baker love'ly' seat" Lovely loveseat 
kind of combined - get it?). Priced $325 each




I don't know who desperately "needs" this loveseat - but someone does! It's so funky and unique and I LOVE IT! The most comfortable thing you've ever sat on? No. Sits extremely firm but it's just so cool! Priced $85 and in absolutely pristine condition! 









also in excellent condition is this incredible set! We have a stunning three piece sectional priced $395. Two matching end tables with protective glass (look how the glass is cut to fit perfectly!) for $95 each and a round coffee table (also with protective glass) for $145. I carefully removed the glass from one of the end tables looking for a manufacturer and found style and serial numbers but no name

I hope you're doing well, dear reader! Can you believe how early I got this post up?! Haha! Me neither!