Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Winter has arrived so let's shop for things that make our home a wonderful and cozy place we want to be!

With our first significant snowfall yesterday - I was going in multiple directions so didn't have time to take as many photos as I usually do. Sorry! Please know there's a LOT of great inventory in our Carol Stream store and - as always - we have a whole nother (there's some debate whether "nother" is an acceptable word or not but the Grammarist says it is and that's good enough for me!) - store in Lombard

Let's take a look at the photos I DID snap! 




Sutter Street sofa - I noticed a few minor spots and a bit of pilling - in good condition and priced $225



I thought this was an absolutely lovely piece of artwork! Priced $75




44" round and 39" tall cafe table with three chairs - all in very good condition and priced $225











be still my heart! These are iconic, black leather, cantilever chairs with a chrome base from Preview Furniture (High Point) ! I just learned the meaning of "cantilever chairs" and I could have used it to describe a dining set I showed you last week! Haha! Leather in excellent condition. Some "pitting" in the chrome on all the chairs. FYI. We're selling them for $195 a chair (and we have six of them) 
or buy all six for $995 and save $175! 



very good condition rocker/recliner for $75


another cool piece of artwork - priced $125




two slipcovered chairs - slipcovers need to be cleaned and I noticed a small tear in one of the seams. There seems to be an extra pillow cover on one of the chairs. Priced $35 each. I, personally, am looking for a couple of matching chairs and thought I could buy these (such a deal!) and DYE the slipcovers! We have a mid-century style going and these don't fit the jive - so I didn't 
(but don't you think that's a great idea?!)





this is a STUNNING Gus brand pink velvet sofa that's in excellent condition EXCEPT it's missing one button! See the photo? This is a new manufacturer to me - so I did a little research. I don't see this exact sofa on their website - but this is similar and priced $3.125!. Our Gus sofa is priced $595. I have no idea why the fabric looks tan in the photo with the Gus label. It's definitely a lovely muted pink! 



excellent condition swivel rocker - I LOVE red, green and yellow together 
(and you know I love plaid!) - priced $85

Again, there's so much more so I hope you can stop in and check things out, dear reader! Be careful in our parking lot - we're working to salt everything but it was slick when I came in this morning! Take care!

Oh, and we still have some Christmas decorations and they're still 90% OFF!