Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Welcome! Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at some of our Carol Stream current inventory!

I'm feeling a bit districted because the volume of donation inquiries is still super high (so answering calls/texts/emails as I'm writing this) so I'm going to get right to the photos I took yesterday of some really cool pieces that caught my eye at our Carol Stream store! Let's go! 



this is an incredible twin size, oak, spindle sleigh style bed that's in excellent condition and 
extremely solid! Priced $165. USED twin size mattress and box spring for $195



another twin size oak, excellent condition bed - this time priced $155. USED twin size 
mattress for $145 and a USED twin size box spring for $50



need a pouf or three? We got you covered! $10 each! 




very nice six drawer dresser in excellent condition and priced $135





I can honestly say I LOVE furniture! Truly I do! However, dining furniture might be my least favorite of furniture pieces. Not sure why. So I often walk through "dining room land" and am not inspired to take any photos. That's not good since many of you are probably looking for dining furniture and I don't showcase it very often (unless it's super special). So for all of you - here's a very nice, solid, oak table with one leaf and six chairs (two with arms). These photos show the table with the leaf in it - so table would be 48" ROUND if leaf was removed (with 18" leaf it's 66" long) and it's 4' wide. 
There's some minor damage on the table top (see last photo of a ring?) but 
overall an attractive set in good condition and priced $175 









okay - I don't know who needs this incredible Room & Board piece - but for someone this is a dream come true! Seriously. This "dresser" has EIGHTEEN drawers and many of them are fitted with plastic (heavy duty plastic) dividers (the dividers can be removed - though you might have to break part of them to get them out). It looks like it was used for spare hardware for Room & Board furniture. Measures: 22 1/2" deep by 73" across and stands 47" tall. There are some scratches by some of the drawer pulls that I'm guess can be covered easily with a furniture marker. Priced $595





two fun side chairs - both in excellent condition and priced $125 each




sweet writing desk - measures: 18" by 30" by 31" tall and priced $75




Room & Board loveseat with one arm (so the armless side, ideally, would need to bump up against a wall or an end table or something like that). Priced $225 and in very good condition



beautiful tufted chaise in excellent condition and priced $175





FABULOUS mint condition sofa for $395




fun, deep red, swivel chair for $125 in very good condition




GORGEOUS matching black etageres that the donor told me she paid $1,700 EACH for originally! 
In excellent condition and priced $495 each 

Take care, dear reader, and I hope to see you next week!