Wednesday, July 17, 2024

And then there were none (photos - keep reading to learn the sad story)

Welp - after 15 years of doing the blog - week in, week out - I uploaded all my photos last night and then did something (who knows what) and lost the lot! Seriously, it's like I never took the photos. I searched my deleted photos - gone. 

Since I can't upload photos to my work computer - what I always do is take photos, upload at home on Tuesday evening and then do the writing part at work on Wednesday (as soon as possible before the store opens). 

So this morning, I took a few photos of this magnificent set, emailed them to myself, uploaded to my computer and then to the blog - which took a ridiculous amount of time - but that how much I love you, dear reader! 

Please know we have a TON of furniture - and it's all quite nice (especially some incredible sectionals!) - and, seriously, I had the BEST PHOTOS I'VE EVER TAKEN ready to go. Drat. 













I totally understand this style of furniture isn't everyone's cup of tea -
but man oh man - I think it's incredible!