Wednesday, August 7, 2024

I never know how to title these posts and so have decided to say whatever pops into my brain which is a bit scary if you could see the inside of my brain - so I'll do my best to filter things a bit plus I'm also curious as to how long the title can be so am tempted to keep writing until I can't but that could get ugly and probably annoying to read so I'll stop.

I keep running out of time when writing my weekly post so will try to be brief (which is incredibly hard for this exterior processor who chronically overshares because some of the random details MIGHT be important and you never know until you throw the words out there and see what lands! Haha!). Okay - I'm not off to the best start - let's go! 



I don't know who needs this three piece, smaller sectional - but for $65 someone needs it STAT! There is some staining along the top edge of the couch - that I wonder if an upholstery cleaner would remove? You could also take the skirt off to give it a more modern look (though furniture skirts are 
coming back in style!). Add some decorative pillows and throws and this 
sofa would be transformed in such a good way! 




gorgeous, excellent condition camelback sofa for $125





two matching camelback loveseats from LT Designs in an Asian inspired fabric 
(some fading) and priced $95 each







I am head-over-heels in love with this Mission style, green leather recliner! The color of the leather is what dreams are made of - seriously. It's gorgeous! You manually adjust the pegs and can have this recliner in three different positions. Some wear on the wood and I had a moment of panic that I wouldn't be able to haul my aging, overweight body OUT of the chair 
(but man alive is it comfortable) but I did! Haha! Priced $95




you know I love nail-head trim and this lovely sofa delivers! Also love the wood base 
that runs along the bottom. In excellent condition and priced $195






this is a very cool, John-Richard credenza that probably retailed for thousand of dollars (think I'm making that up? Check this dresser out and this one and this one!). I couldn't find this exact piece but it's so modern and fun! Measures: 20" by 66" across and stands 29" tall. Would be perfect for a  humongous TV (IMHO). You PUSH the doors and drawers to open them and there is an issue with the drawers NOT opening well and two of the drawers have problems where they aren't staying on the drawer track. There are also some marks on the top. All that to explain why we've priced 
our John-Richard credenza for $325! 







this is a lovely buttery yellow table ( 35 1/2" by 6') with four chairs and a bench all for $195! The seat upholstery needs to be spot cleaned (or replaced) and there are a lot of scuffs/nicks/dings in the wood all over the set (last photos is one of the chair legs that has a nick in the bottom) 
but still a solid set that could NOT be cuter! 





gorgeous 51" round table with one 21" wide leaf and five chairs (and table pads) all for $245. 
This set is in excellent condition! LOVE the rush seats! 




another piece I think would be amazing as a TV stand (though is in "bedroom land")! LOTS of storage with six big drawers! Measures: 20" by 66" by 29" tall. In excellent condition and priced $95! 







this unassuming chest of drawers has a secret! The second "drawer" is a pull out writing 
surface with storage cubbies! In very good condition and priced $95 
(what's with all the things priced $95 today? Haha!)

I'm off next week, dear reader, but will see you back the following week! Take care!