Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Woot - look at me with photos and captions and everything!

Oh my - the last few weeks have had several hiccups when it comes to the blog. I did post some random photos last week after losing everything but I've trained you all so well that you probably never check the site except on Wednesdays! So, I'm not sure how helpful that was? 

Well, let's continue muddling along - shall we? What follows are photos of a few things that caught my eye at our Carol Stream location:







this is one of those - be still my heart - pieces! It's an absolutely STUNNING West Elm Judith Dining table that measures: 3' by 69" long. I found it on their website with an iron base and black lava stone top selling for $1,099 (and they're marketing it as an indoor/outdoor table though needs to be covered in inclement weather). Our table - obviously - has a wood base (which I like better) but I'm assuming the same lava stone top (which is very cool!). Some minor dings in one of the "legs" (second to last photo) otherwise it's gorgeous! Priced $695


isn't this a really cool stoneware set? Four LARGE mugs with saucers, tea pot, creamer and sugar bowl and an airtight jar for your gingersnaps! We're selling all for $39




fun AND comfortable (I love a chair that allows you to rock or bounce!) modern chair in 
excellent condition and priced $165




pristine condition, blue micro-suede sofa from Lazboy priced $475





Crate&Barrel oversized chair and storage ottoman - in a lovely chocolate brown micro-fiber 
that's in excellent condition! Priced $245





Whittemore-Sherrill brand leather chair and ottoman - also in very good condition and priced $275





lovely, caramel color, suede sofa from Kravat! I did spy some small stains on the seat cushion
(second photo) but otherwise in good condition and priced $175






PRISTINE condition, two piece sectional! Priced $255. I love the colors on the stone top side table - which is in excellent condition - priced $45



cool pew/bench! Measures: 47" from outside arm to outside arm and stands 44" tall at 
tallest part. In good condition and priced $115







this is a MASSIVE Room & Board three piece sectional! Measures 120" EACH WAY! Low back, classic lines, some spot cleaning needed but overall this is a FABULOUS sectional! Priced $1,195

Okay - I'm going to quickly (yet carefully!) publish this post before I do something stupid and lose everything, dear reader! Take care!