Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Sherah's beautiful home!

Welcome to Tuesday customer inspiration where each week - God willing and the creek don't rise - I show you photos of furniture purchased at Jubilee Furniture and how wonderful it looks in a customer's home - either exactly as it looked leaving the store or how it's been made ever more fantastic-er - with the hopes it'll challenge you to think differently about pre-owned (hey - it works for cars!) furniture.  How I get said photos is like so: you take your digital camera - or iPhone - and take a picture or two of whatever you've bought at Jubilee Furniture and then email them to me at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org!  It's that easy and if you do this, you will totally make my day!

Onto today's inspiration! Here's the email:

Hi Susan, My name is Sherah -- and I'm a huge, silly fan of Jubilee Furniture :)  You might remember me: I come in with my little one-year-old, Charlie, every once in awhile.  He runs around the store, munching on your cookies and trying to fit inside all of the china cabinets, and I look around at all the awesome furniture!  It's a win-win ;)  Anyways, here are a few pictures of Jubilee furniture that we've bought over the past two years - the brown chair and white couch are both in our living room and the dresser is in our bedroom.





We love Jubilee, and we're so thankful for the work you do there!  I've told my friends and family about Jubilee too - my cousin just bought a house, and she went to your store last weekend and found incredible deals on tons of furniture for her home!  It was exciting!

Also: I'm a freelance photographer, and I put up a post about Jubilee (with a few more details about the furniture we've purchased there).

So, thanks again!  I'm sure you'll be seeing Charlie and me again very soon :)

I continue to be blown away by how fabulous furniture looks once it's been removed from our dumpy warehouse, cleaned up and installed in a lovely home!  Wow - truly looks amazing, Sherah!  Thank you - I can't wait to see you and Charlie again!

I hope you, dear reader, have a good week and I'll see you back here on Friday for my weekly update post!