Wednesday, October 18, 2023

I always appreciate you stopping by! Thank you!

I have lots of very cool pieces to share this week - so buckle up and let's take a look! As always - what follows are photos of just a FEW things that caught my eye at our Carol Stream store! 




super nice twin OVER full size bunkbed that included a set of full size bunky boards and a ladder. I wondered if the ladder would work hanging from the FRONT of the bed and it doesn't quite touch the floor - so that seems a wee bit dangerous - but obviously the ladder can go on either end. 
Priced $295 and the USED twin size mattress is $165












we have a gorgeous set from Pennsylvania Furniture Co. that includes a chest of drawers for $195; nightstand for $65  and dresser with beautiful LARGE mirror for $175. All three pieces have protective glass on the top and are in very good condition! Oh, and the dividers in the drawers are removable (fyi)


good condition Toms Price leather sofa for $225




so, so pretty bench for $125




sweet wicker storage piece in good condition for $40. There are NO shelves in the bottom part






this is a FANTASTIC sideboard that's in very good condition and so handsome! Priced $195. 
Two matching lamps are $30 each






we have TWO similar - but they aren't the same (stain on rattan is different) side chairs from Safavieh that are in excellent condition (and very comfortable to sit on!) and priced $85 each








these two West Elm leather chairs (and one ottoman) are stunningly gorgeous! The sleek profile, black metal legs, mottled gray leather - even the slight wear on the seat of the chairs - is attractive (in my opinion). I can't find these exact chairs on their website (here's something kinda similar that retails for $1,099). We're selling one chair and the ottoman for $450 and the single chair by itself for $375. 
Other than the slight stain/dip in the seat leather (second to last photo) these pieces are in 
very good condition (almost excellent! haha!)

I just realized these chairs remind me a bit of origami! Do you see what I mean?





we have TWO identical tufted back gray sofas that sit firm and are in excellent condition! A plus - the seat cushions are ATTACHED. A negative - the seat cushions are ATTACHED! Haha! A LOT of laughing in this post - not sure what's up with that! I LOVE a seat cushion that does NOT MOVE - dream come true! I STRONGLY DISLIKE when spills happen and you can't flip over the cushion and start fresh. I guess you have to decide which is more important. These are priced 
really well at $385 each - which I think is a steal! 




case in point - there's a slight stain on one side of this otherwise excellent condition side chair (second to last photo) but with a simple presto flip-o - you'd never know! Priced $135. The white threads are sewn onto the fabric - it's not woven into it (if that makes sense)






we have a set of balloon back - original stencil - chairs from the 1840s! There are four that are in great shape and then one with a split in the wood of the seat. We're selling all five for $175





Carson's brand muted green sofa for $125 and matching chair for $65. 
The upholstery reminds me a bit of a soft chenille bed spread! 





Bassett Furniture three piece sofa/ottoman that's in excellent condition and priced $225.
Beautiful muted cranberry color to the micro-suede upholstery!



two matching brown, wide wale corduroy, sofas - both ends on both sofas recline (I did NOT check out the recliners - so make sure you do!) priced $125 each. Some wear 





you know I don't shy away from leather that shows some wear! It's weird - I think it adds character to leather but NOT to other fabrics. Go figure. This Pottery Barn leather side chair is priced $115






like the leather chair I just showed you - I'm insanely in love with this Crate & Barrel leather loveseat for $225 and 100" wide matching leather sofa for $325. I sat down on the sofa and - cross my heart - I did NOT want to get up - it was so comfortable! Just an interesting side note - the 
Crate & Barrel label is a different font than they use now. At least I thought 
it was interesting! Haha (had to end with a final "haha")!

I'm realizing my laughter might seem inappropriate based on the horrific events going on in our world, dear reader. Please know my heart is broken over it all - and I'm praying for a stop to the madness and murder. May this silly post be a moment of light heartedness in the midst of all the sorrow and loss (well it was lighthearted until this end part - sorry!).