Wednesday, May 8, 2024

This one is for Dan (and Angie?)!

I have wonderful neighbors who are Jubilee Furniture customers AND donors AND read the blog each week. I saw Dan on Saturday and he expressed his disappointment that I'd only had a single piece of furniture showcased last week! 

So, here's a shout out to Dan - and what follows are photos of SOME of our current inventory at our Carol Stream location:







there's some dings/missing veneer on this dresser (and the drawers all need a bit of oil? Something so it's easier to open and close them) but there's a rustic quality to the piece that I love! 
It measures: 19" by 65 1/2" by 45 1/2" tall and is priced $75







this might be the sweetest thing I've ever seen and it's in excellent condition and priced only $45! 
I can see this filled with favorite stuffies (though it's kinda large)










those these two pieces are very similar - the stain and finish on them is just a bit different! You probably wouldn't notice if they were in different spots in a room but when they're next to each other as on our showroom - you can see the difference.  ANYWAY - we have a taller piece that's priced $65 (and has a Simons Little Folks Furniture label in one of the drawers) and a shorter dresser for $55 (and I couldn't fine a label in this dresser). Both are in very good condition! 






WOW this is a fabulous Lloyd Flanders wicker set that includes the sofa and chair with ROLLING ottoman - priced $495 for all three pieces (we're selling it as a set). EXCELLENT condition! 





I love this breezy looking cane/wicker dining set! The table is 48" round with four chairs. I noticed on one of the chairs the seat caning isn't as taut as it once was - but overall a very nice set! Priced $295












some day I'd love to have Asian style furniture in my house! I think it's so attractive! We have a stunning Century brand table (42" by 62") with two 18" leaves and six chairs (two with arms) and table pads that's in excellent condition and priced $475. The photo of the underside of the chair is because I don't think I've ever seen one shaped like that before. Seems to allow more space for your bum! They are comfortable to sit on! Matching ONE PIECE lighted china cabinet (just look at that hardware - swoon!) also in excellent condition and priced $225





another gorgeous Asian style piece - a lighted curio cabinet that's in 
excellent condition and priced $375





for long time blog readers - this piece might look familiar and you'd be correct! We had this incredible buffet in the store, sold it and it was recently re-donated! It measures: 25" by 86" and is 40" tall. 
Priced $295





gorgeous Drexel sofa in excellent condition and priced $295






there's an appeal to me for ornate pieces like this entry table and mirror. I believe it's a faux stone top (stone composite?) but it's still very pretty and the mirror is gorgeous! Union City Mirror & Table Company. Priced $165 for both pieces! 





I think this Wesley Hall sofa is stunning! It's in excellent condition and priced $395




fantastic three drawer painted chest in very good condition and priced $125




lovely chaise/fainting couch in good condition and priced $295



speaking of stone composite - these are two solid, small side tables 
(14" round and only 17 1/2" tall) that are totally wonderful! Priced $45 each

Is this better, Dan? Haha! That's so much, dear reader! I'll see you next week!