Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Theresa's $2 Jubilee Furniture mirror

Hello! And thanks for checking out this week's Tuesday customer inspiration post! Each Tuesday I showcase something someone's purchased from Jubilee Furniture and how wonderful it looks in their home (either exactly as they purchased it or after whatever transformation the piece went through). There have been many times in the past where I have had to resort to taking photos of stuff in my own home (since I've purchased many an item from Jubilee over the years) because no one loves me enough to take a few measly photos and email me (at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org), but that's not the case today! Yay!

Theresa purchased a $2 sunburst mirror this summer from the store and turned it from so-so to sunsensation (SUNsensation - get it? It's a pun, not a spelling error! *smile*).


here's the way it looked when Theresa first bought it (you can see it's not that big)


Theresa is ready to start painting!


mid painting


the finished, fabulous mirror - Theresa wrote, "sorry there aren't any zoomed out photos - the mirror hangs in my bathroom and I thought I'd spare the readers a picture of my toilet"! I love how the new color punches up both the fun and wow factor of the mirror! I also love the color of your bathroom walls, Theresa! Well done! Hats off!

Thus ends this week's customer inspiration!

Remember, the store will be CLOSED this Friday (12/24) and Saturday (12/25) and then OPEN THURSDAY, 12/30 FROM 1 TO 8 AND FRIDAY, 12/31 FROM 11 TO 3 and then CLOSED SATURDAY, 01/01/11 (whew and I don't mean to shout at you - just really trying to get the information out there about being closed and then open on a Thursday...).

Just because the store is closed doesn't mean Dan and Chris aren't making donation pickups - because they are! So, when we open on Thursday, December 30th there will be EVEN MORE STUFF THAN USUAL for you to browse through. I'll also snap photos and post an entry about the new-to-us furniture on Wednesday, December 29th (so be watchin'!).

I also hope to have a new customer inspiration post next Tuesday too! So, for all of you who've purchased stuff from the store, in between sipping eggnog and opening gifts take a photo or two and email me (at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org).

"He sprang to his sleigh, to his team gave a whistle,
And away they all flew like the down of a thistle.
But I heard him exclaim, ‘ere he drove out of sight,
'Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good-night!'"

Happy Christmas, dear reader!