Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Theresa's beautifully set table and Amanda's lovely marble cutting board!

Hello! And thanks for stopping by my Tuesday's customer inspiration post where I showcase something someone's purchased from Jubilee Furniture and how amazing and wonderful it looks in their home! If you've ever bought anything from the store and would be willing to take a photo or two of the item and email me at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org - I'd be grateful AND you'd find yourself on my internationally read blog (seriously - in the last month - dear readers from India, Latvia, Canada, Slovenia, Turkey, Brazil, Australia, Russia, Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom and South Korea have all stopped by - multiple times - to see what's new on the Jubilee Furniture blog!).

What I love about this week's customer inspiration post is a number of things: 1) not ONE but TWO customers actually sent me photos (wonders of wonders, miracles of miracles!); 2) the two customers are sisters-in-law (sister-in-laws?) and came in together when they purchased these pretty pieces; 3) neither knew the other sent me photos; and 4) they didn't buy any furniture!

So, what did they buy, you ask? Excellent question. Let's take a look!


Theresa wrote, "A few months ago you featured some glasses on your blog. I immediately fell in love with them and stopped by the store that night to purchase them. They were such a good deal and I knew I could use them for the Christmas Eve breakfast I was holding at my house."


"I ended up using them for water glasses and they fit perfectly next to my other glasses."


"Feel free to use any of the pictures attached. My sister-in-law took them with her fancy schmancy camera and did a good job capturing how lovely the glasses looked on my table!" Yes, Theresa, Amanda DID do an excellent job of showing how beautiful your table looked!

Amanda - again with her fancy schmancy camera :-) - also took a couple of pictures of the $1 marble cutting board she purchased on the same shopping trip as Theresa's water glass purchase.


Doesn't it look especially attractive with these adorable new potatoes on it?!


About the cutting board, Amanda wrote, "It's always displayed on our counter top, and is even perfect to serve cheese and crackers on while company is over. It just goes to show that you never know what you'll find at Jubilee!" Hmmmm, where have I heard that before? *smile*

I'm extremely thankful to both Theresa and Amanda for allowing us to get a peek into their lovely homes!

So, that leaves one final thought: apparently good design and a funky used furniture store in Nowheresville, Illinois connects with a broad audience and speaks a universal language! Ja? Da? Evet? Ne? Air? Yes?