Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Melissa's fantastic welcoming chair!

Melissa is a repeat Tuesday customer inspiration inspiration (see her amazing reading corner here). She's back this week with a chair she purchased from Jubilee which she transformed into a wonderful, welcoming planter by her front door.

Though the following photo isn't the exact chair Melissa purchased - hers was very similar to this one and it looked very much like this when it left the store.


Drum roll, please...

(For full details on how Melissa turned a boring chair into an amazing planter check out her blog!)

So sweet! I totally love what Melissa did! Her blog is equally inspiring.

As I was searching for Melissa's first Tuesday customer inspiration, I was scrolling through older posts and noticed I closed a May 27th weekly post with an Irish blessing ("May the road rise up to meet you...") and then I ended my June 17th weekly post with the SAME IRISH BLESSING! Three short weeks later I'm writing the same ending and I don't even realize it! How embarrassing!

And on that humiliating note, I'll wrap up this week's customer inspiration!

I hope to see you, dear reader, back here on Friday for my weekly update post which often ends with the same Irish blessing - and for me, it's fresh and original every time!