Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Tuesday's customer inspiration - LaDonna's lovely home!

Thanks for stopping by for Tuesday customer inspiration where I showcase something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture and how wonderful it looks (either exactly how it looked leaving the store or how it's been transformed).  If you've bought something and would be willing to take a photo (or more) and email me at sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org - it would be marvelous (and I'd be forever grateful)!

Today we're heading to LaDonna's place to see how she added two simply items (sleeper sofa and a bed - head board/foot board) from Jubilee Furniture to the rest of her furnishings and created a very warm and inviting space!

Here's her email:

Hey Susan!  I purchased my furniture from Jubilee about one month ago and I love it.  I had my housewarming just Sept. 3rd and I got great compliments on my furniture even though they had no clue how much it actually cost me.  I purchased the head and foot board you see in my bedroom picture and the lovely light tan striped sleeper sofa in my living room from Jubilee.  Thanks so much Susan and all the Jubilee Furniture workers and volunteers.  God Bless You All.


I love the white head/foot board (they both also have tan linen upholstery in the middle) with the black furniture and those red leather ottomans at the end of the bed!  The accent rug in front of the sofa is a nice punch of color too!

Well done, LaDonna and God bless you too!