Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Jennifer's jammin' Jubilee Furniture home!

Welcome to Tuesday customer inspiration where each week I showcase something someone has purchased from Jubilee Furniture and how fabulous it looks in their home - either exactly as it looked in the store - or - how it's been transformed into something even better with the hopes of helping others see used furniture in a new and creative way (and because I'm super nosy)!

This week I have lots of photos to share because Jennifer is a regular customer who has a fantastic eye and knows quality furniture when she sees it.  This busy mom of four volunteers each week filling in at the front desk at Wheaton Youth Outreach and Jennifer's husband is on the Outreach board - so they appreciate and value what we do and use key resources - time and money - to support us.

Here's Jennifer's email:

Hey Susan - I finally am sending you all the pics of my Jubilee purchases.  I LOVE MY STUFF from there!  Wow - I have a lot of stuff from there and hope to get some more great finds.  Jennifer



got this bar high table and chair set for the basement to use as a game table


fabulous Room and Board couch for our basement - great for watching TV or playing the wii 




this is an awesome outdoor bench we got from Jubilee - love benches




got this amazing Room and Board coach for our bedroom and the little leather ottoman (also from Jubilee) makes a great little side table for the couch




I got the rectangular table plus four chairs from Jubilee - two of the chairs I put with this round table I already had and the other two I added to four chairs - I also already had - around the rectangular table.  All the table and chairs needed was a new coat of black spray paint




a great little dresser that I got for my seven year old's room - she is a little pack rat and this is filled with toys and junk.  Wanted to send you a picture soon and I didn't even have a chance to get new hardware - that will happen eventually because one of the top drawers came without a knob



we love this side table between the two chairs that we got at Jubilee - the top flips over and on the other side is a checker/chess board and if you take the top off there is a backgammon board.  The drawer stores all the pieces that came with it - great little game table in our computer room





love this bistro table and chairs - they make for great extra seating in my family room (plus my kids like to eat snacks there while watching TV)

There's not much I don't LOVE about Jennifer's lovely - and - kid friendly home!  Pretty wall colors.  Fabulous kids' artwork on the walls.  Framed photo shelves.  Beautiful patio.  Clean lines.  No drapes or blinds.  Hardwood floors.  Jubilee Furniture in almost every room...

A huge THANK YOU to Jennifer!  

And thank you too, dear reader, for stopping by!   Hope you'll come back on Friday for my weekly update post!