Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Tuesday's customer inspiration - Holly's back with her beautiful dining room!

Welcome to Tuesday customer inspiration where I show you something one of my wonderful customers has purchased and how fantastic it looks in their home.

Today we're returning to Holly's home, this time to see how the two yellow chairs she purchased from Jubilee look in her dining room. Spoiler alert - they look gorgeous!

Here's Holly's email:

Hi Susan! Here are some pictures of our lovely yellow chairs. I like the story of how we acquired them. I saw your blog and instantly loved the chairs. We were headed up to Wisconsin on Saturday through so I thought I had lost the opportunity. I showed Keith the pictures of the chairs as we were driving up to WI (I won't say who was driving:)) and we called my mother-in-law and sister-in-law to go check them out and pick them up for us. There were even more beautiful in person and we were excited to come home to them. I made pillows for them and we even re-upholstered our dining room chairs to match the pillows. They make our dining room complete and we love them!




I love how rich this room looks with the dark wood and red and yellow color scheme! Lovely. Knowing Holly has two young children, I'm impressed she hasn't turned every corner of her home into something more "kid friendly" (not that I'm against kid friendly rooms - I love kids - but you know what I mean?).

That's it, dear reader! Until Friday that is! Hope to see you back here then!