Thursday, August 6, 2020

We're experiencing some technical difficulties

Oh my goodness! ALL my photos loaded crazy large and when I went to resize them I had to do each one individually and it's been a long process that's making me a bit batty! I apologize if some are different sizes. The worst part is I have no idea why they didn't load - like they always have for over ten years! - like normal. Haha! This rant has now firmly put me in the "old" category age-wise! 

Despite my potentially different sized photos - we have some AMAZING things currently in the store! Let's take a look at some of 'em! 




lovely Wesley Hall sofa for $225




we have two matching Hughes Furniture swivel chairs priced $145 each. They looked super clean in person but now do I see some dirt smudges in these photos? 



beautiful Alexvale burgundy velvet loveseat for $195




Thomasville plaid sofa - I did notice a few small spots here and there (fyi) - priced $95





three piece retro Bernhardt sectional - in very good condition and priced $225




did I show you this Drexel sofa already? I find I'm very drawn to fall colors at this time of year - and this is a stunningly beautiful sofa! Priced $145




oversized blue striped chair in good condition for $135




here's this week's "Man! This is an EXTRA good price!" item! Modified wingback chair and ottoman - in good condition EXCEPT there's a hole (last photo) in the upholstery (which is nicely covered by the throw pillow). Priced $45 for both chair and ottoman! And if you're keeping track - 
this is the fourth week I've pointed out something I think is priced super low 
AND a great deal - and everything has sold (so far!)! 




fabulous wingback chair in excellent condition for $75 (last photo is simply 
giving you an up-close of the upholstery)






this is an absolutely GORGEOUS cherry wood dining table! Measures: 32" by 6' and is priced $195. Four Bassett chairs in very good condition and priced $95 for all four




Ethan Allen loveseat/bench in good condition and priced $55

rolling TV stand/microwave cart in excellent condition for $45. 
The frame is a modeled plastic NOT wood (fyi)




two matching wingback chairs - both in very good condition and priced $75 each






three piece IKEA media/TV wall unit - in very good condition and priced $195. 
Measures: 86" across, 23" deep (base piece) and stands 58 1/2" tall



sweet bookcases for $35. Measures: 39" across by 7" deep and 4' tall 
(at the tallest point). In very good condition






this is a cool cabinet that can be used as a desk OR Jan pointed out would make a great liquor cabinet! In good condition and priced $125. Measures: 31 /12" across by 21 1/2" deep and stands 55" tall




Innov-ex brand three shelf TV stand in excellent condition for $125. 
Measures: 58" by 19" by 20" tall











a few incredible things in our "smalls" section









this is a very cool set of matching furniture BUT the wood on three drawer marble top chest is a different color (other pieces faded and this one didn't?). Two "curio" pieces with one drawer base (and there's glass shelves for them in the box) are $65 each. Two matching two door with marble top pieces are $75 each. Three drawer marble top chest for $95. All are in good condition




Unique Furniture Makers brand tall chest of drawers in very good condition for $125




Lane brand two piece dresser w/mirrored hutch in very good condition though I did notice some of the drawers - if pulled out too far - seemed to come off their track. Priced $95





dresser/changing table for $195. Matching wardrobe also $195. 
Both pieces are in excellent condition




storage cabinet in excellent condition for $95







sweet three drawer nightstand for $45 (top has scratches on it) and matching dresser with mirror for $95 (some marks on dresser too)

Hopefully, when I see you back here next week, dear reader - I'll have figured out my large photo issue! I've put a call into our IT department (which is my son and daughter - hahahaha!) for help.