Thursday, November 12, 2020

There's frost on the rooftops, a chill in the air but all's warm and welcoming at Jubilee Furniture!

We again want to extend a 20% off your total purchase to all military personnel as a small token of our appreciation for your service to our country. No exceptions! Simply provide your military ID to receive discount. 


Additionally, lots of decorative items are now sporting a bright yellow dot indicating they're 50% off the listed price! Be sure and take a look at this special section of our store to see if anything catches your eye and whispers, "You really MUST take me home." I'm assuming I'm not the only one who hears this type of thing from inanimate objects. Right? RIGHT?


Moving on - what follows are photos of SOME of our current inventory! Please allow me to show you photos, provide pricing and a description. 





two matching swivel round chairs. Upholstery is that micro-suede and there are a number of spots on the seat cushion of both chairs. The last photo is simply showing you that, unfortunately, 
you can't flip the cushion over. Other than the spots - these are in 
fine condition and really fun chairs! Priced $55 each




golden tan velvet sofa priced $168 (someone was having fun when they priced this piece!). There are some spots on the sofa (velvet is kind of unforgiving that way) and I'm not sure why the throw pillows are a slightly different color (faded or designed that way?). Otherwise a lovely piece!





McCreary Modern sofa that's a real beauty! In excellent condition and priced $495. 
The up-close photo is trying to show you the pattern in the fabric




beautiful glass top coffee table with metal base - measures: 3' by 52" and is 10" tall and priced $95. Matching side table (28" by 27" and 25" tall) is $65. Both pieces are in excellent condition





Walter E. Smithe floral side chair in great condition and priced $75




low sitting futon - one or two small spots (second photo) but otherwise in 
very good condition and priced $125




matching tan micro-suede oversized sofa for $65 and matching loveseat for $55. Sofa has some spots (what's with all the spots this week?) and was probably used more than the loveseat 
which looks to be in excellent condition




IKEA Vejmon oval coffee table in excellent condition and priced $45









if you have the space - this is a showstopper piece! Oh my goodness! This 8' 8" tall, beveled mirrored armoire is simply gorgeous! One large drawer at the bottom (drawer has a lid that you slide back to access whatever you have in there) along with two drawers inside the armoire. The inside space has a support system for shelves (but no shelves) and I THINK the wood in one of the drawers is to support shelves (but I could be wrong). There's also a rod you can install (one of the support pieces on the inside of the armoire for the rod is missing) and I BELIEVE the hanger like pieces with a hole are exactly that - hangers you thread onto the rod (obviously before you hang the rod). How amazing is that?! This piece is 3' 10" across and 24 1/4" deep. Alas, there's no key (thus the green tape so you can pull open the door). Priced $445 which is no small peanuts but for something that will add a ton of character to you home - worth it in my book! 


wonderful 26" round black wood side table (26" tall) for $20. Not sure why so cheap - 
it's a lovely piece which makes me wonder if I missed a defect?









this World Market set is so lovely! Sweet drop leaf table (3" round with both sides up) with two chairs (note: upholstered in different though complementary fabric). Priced $125 for the set



the price tag on these two identical side tables says, "Perfect size!" and I agree! These wood tables are 14" by 16" and stand 29" tall. Wonderful clean lines and in excellent condition. Also priced $20 each!




fabulous Canadel dining table (38" by 5') with two leaves (each 18" wide) and six chairs (just an FYI - NONE of the chairs have arms). Some dings and scratches in the wood on table 
and chairs but nothing really noteworthy. Priced $595




with the sun streaming in I had a hard time getting a good photo of this vintage brown Naugahyde sofa but it's so cool! When I sat on it - it's surprisingly comfortable - the back had some give which made me wonder if it's structurally compromised which led me on a thorough examination. Here's what I discovered. The back is attached to the seat by hinges which made me think that the back might fold down to become a bed. Though I tried every which way to see if that's true I couldn't figure it out. But why would the back be hinged if not so you can open it? Hmmm. Someone needs to solve this mystery and then email me (sgalbraith@outreachcommin.org) and let me know how it works, please! Oh and the best part - it's only $35! EVEN if it doesn't open to a bed that's a FANTASTIC deal for this couch! This concludes my long story about me spending WHY too much time examining this couch! 




beautiful three drawer dresser with mirror for $95




wonderful queen size headboard, footboard and side rails in excellent condition for $165





nine drawer dresser with mirror for $65 and matching two drawer nightstand for $20. 
Both are in good condition 






some day I want one or two dusty rose velvet chairs in my home! I am always so drawn to them! These two Rowe brand wingbacks are in very good (nay excellent) condition and priced $35 each




this sweet desk has been well used and it shows but it's still got some life left in it and if someone cleaned it up and re-stained it - it would be fantastic! Priced $20 (are there a lot of pieces priced $20 this week or is it just my imagination?)

As COVID numbers increase in our area - I hope you're staying safe, dear reader! Remember to always wear your face mask and social distance whenever you're out and about!