Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Take 25% off most (but not all) coffee tables and end tables!

Today, tomorrow, Friday and Saturday we're taking 25% off the lowest marked price on most of our end tables and coffee tables (there are some exceptions)! There's lots of selection - so NOW is the time to come in and shop while this sale is going on! Woot!

While you're in the store - take a look at some of these pieces that caught my eye. As always, this is a small percentage of our current inventory - so plan on spending a good chunk of time browsing the store! 





beautiful Henredon sofa - I spied one small stain (looks like a water mark - 3rd photo) on the seat cushion - otherwise in very good condition and priced $125



next to the Henredon sofa this beautiful brass and brushed chrome table lamp! 
In excellent condition and priced $35






very nice leather (or is it faux?) sofa for $225 and matching chair for $145. 
Both are in very good condition



LOVE this pair of lamps - in excellent condition and priced $45 each




normally I kind of ignore the lamps since they often don't stand out to me - but this week I spied quite a few that I think are incredible! What's especially nice is the shades are all in really good condition (often the shades need to be replaced). The shades on this pair are so gorgeous 
(see last photo) and we're selling the lamps for $40 each




then look at this retro beauty! So, so pretty and priced $50. Though lamps are tested before being priced and put on the floor - you should always ask to see it plugged in before purchasing







I absolutely LOVE this sofa/loveseat set and either I missed some flaw or these are priced super low for no reason! Haha! Sofa is $85 and the loveseat $65 - and again 
they both looked to be in excellent condition to me! 




three weeks ago I showed you a sofa and matching loveseat that had identical wood frames to this side chair (but different upholstery) and were covered in plastic (remember?). Though NOT covered in plastic - this side chair is in excellent condition and simply amazing (in my opinion). Priced $145




clean lines, oatmeal-y nubby fabric, in great condition side chair. What more could anyone want? 
Haha! Priced $125 







two identical wingback recliners - both in good condition but note where the footrest 
part needs to be cleaned (3rd photo down). Priced $110 each






FANTASTIC Ethan Allen two piece storage unit! In excellent condition and priced $95. 
Measures: 18 1/2" by 40" and stands 78" tall. I found other pieces that 
match this one and will show you later in this post. FYI




LOVE this side chair and ottoman! Normally I'm looking for dark spots in the fabric where something has stained it - but with this chair - I noticed a lighter part on the back cushion close to where it meets the seat (second photo). Not sure if that's anything or not. Otherwise in 
very good condition and priced $125




one minor flaw in the seat upholstery of this sleeper sofa (second photo) - otherwise in 
very good condition and priced only $85 






lovely table (3' by 54") with one leaf (17 3/4" wide) and six chairs (none of them have arms). I found one blemish on the table (last photo) but otherwise in very good condition and priced $225






four amazing dining chairs in very good condition (some dings in the frames but no big deal) for $95 for all four. Four matching bar stools (25 1/2" from floor to seat) also in very good condition for $125 for all four. 54" round oak pedestal table - ALSO in very good condition - for $125










so these two pieces have me scratching my head a bit. Both are Harmony House pieces - which means they're older (retro) but both have been refinished/painted and are in excellent condition. We're selling the taller chest of drawers for $345 and the matching dresser for $295. Whoever painted the body of both pieces and refinished the tops (I almost wonder if they put 
NEW wood tops on both) did an incredible job!




so here's the first matching piece to that Ethan Allen cabinet I showed you earlier. I LOVE this two piece "work station"! Same measurements at the other piece (18 1/2" by 40" by 78") 
also in excellent condition and priced $125







then here are two kind of matching dressers that kind of match the other Ethan Allen pieces I've shown you. One is a three drawer dresser and is priced $95. The other is a six drawer dresser and it's $125. But look at the difference in the wood on the two pieces (4th photo down). Both are in 
excellent condition but they are slightly different. FYI



I've always liked this "white washed" look! Good condition dresser for $85



super long and wonderful (if a tad firm) retro sofa in good condition for $125




I've said I love a lot of what I've shown you today - and it's all true! Haha! I really love furniture (and have since I was little). Love this style of chair! One is priced $20 and the other $15. The $15 one is missing BOTH chrome "caps" on the top of the chair but the caning on both is in excellent condition




we'll end with this sweet retro Century brand loveseat - needs a good vacuuming 
but otherwise in good condition and priced $65

I hope you're doing well, dear reader! Take care!