Wednesday, November 10, 2021

To all those who currently are serving - or have served - in the military we thank you!

I love when we offer something tangible to our THANKS to the brave individuals who are serving - or have served - in the military and that's exactly what we're doing this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday! By showing us your military ID Jubilee Furniture will take 20% OFF your entire purchase! No exception. A very small token of our appreciation to our military personnel and all they do and risk on our behalf.

You know how some weeks we get a lot of donations that are similar? Well, this week I have loads of incredible leather pieces to show you and all of them are stunning! What follows are photos of SOME of our current inventory: 




this fantastic loveseat is a BLENDED leather (not sure I've ever heard of blended leather before) 
and it's in excellent condition! Priced $175





fantastic Toms Price upholstered ottoman on wheels! In excellent condition (last photo is simply trying to show you the colors in the fabric - there is a bit of green with the yellow/tan and cream threads). Measures: 19" by 2' and stands 15 1/2" tall and priced $55






I was so excited when I saw these two matching leather pieces that I didn't even get a good photo of the sofa! I'm so sorry! I LOVE the shape of these - along with the wooden frame along the bottom! Yes, there are a number of stains/spots on the leather but they really add character and remind you they aren't too precious - and I love that! The sofa is $295 and the loveseat is $195




cool antique trunk for $125



I thought I was being careful with my photo taking but, alas, I - apparently - wasn't! I took a number of additional photos of this leather sofa and they were all blurry! This is a gorgeous dark "espresso" 
color leather sofa that's in very good condition and priced $525



two drawer writing desk - good condition (a few scratches in the top) 
and priced $75. Measures: 25" by 54"



I was completely fooled by this TWO piece storage chest! Didn't realize the top "drawers" where fake and opened UP and into the interior of the top cabinet to reveal an opening that you could fit a 33" TV or load up with whatever you want hidden/stored! Some small dings in the wood but overall a really nice looking piece! Measures: 21" by 34" and stands 65" tall and priced $95







I confess of all the leather pieces I'm showing you today - this is my favorite! Designed by Mitchell Gold for Restoration Hardware this is a GORGEOUS leather sofa that has such great details (like the squared off arms). This leather also has some stains/spots but for something of this quality it just isn't a big deal! I found the same sofa here that sold for $546. We're selling ours for $495 
and I think it's going to go fast! 



very nice leather chair (love the nail-head trim!) - priced $155




this paisley side chair is in PRISTINE condition! Seriously, it looks like no one ever sat in it! 
So, so pretty! Priced $125



sweet table (30" by 4') with two chairs - this is a solid well-built set! Priced $55




LOVE this "distressed" table (34" by 4' with the two end leaves NOT pulled out and then 34" by 6' with the two 12" leaves out). Leave as is or refinish for a more polished look! Priced $95




four ladder back chairs with woven seats for $55 for all four. 
One chair has some damaged to the seat (last photo)


we're selling these 30 1/2" from floor to seat stools for $85 for a set of two! 
They're in excellent condition! 





someone would have to do some work on this 46" by 58" wooden table but it's INCREDIBLE! Top needs to be reassembled (the wood planks that form the top have come apart) and refinished (though again - there's so much character and LIFE as is that I might leave it!). Priced $125






this is a beautiful bedroom set that includes: a long dresser with mirror for $125, two matching two drawer nightstands for $55 each and then a queen size headboard, footboard and side rails 
(but no slats) for $75. Everything's in excellent condition






okay - this five piece green leather (with pleather of the parts you don't normally touch) has a recliner on each end and is super comfortable! It's not all lined up properly in my photos and it was too heavy for me to push it around and adjust it - so ignore! There are some dings in the leather (I noticed them primarily on the edges of things) but overall in very good condition and priced $185

It seems appropriate to wrap up "leather" week with this sectional! Haha! But remember there's lots more in the store! Always appreciate you stopping by, dear reader!