Wednesday, May 11, 2022

Be careful what you wish for!

Wow - just a week ago I was lamenting the cold, gray, rainy weather and - boy oh boy - did things turn around in a BIG WAY. No middle ground in the great state of Illinois! As I sit here with my air conditioner desperately trying to keep things cool against 90 degree heat - I'm going to shut up about the weather and simply do my job. 

Which is to show you some of the amazing things we currently have in the store! As always - what follows are a FEW things that caught my eye when I was there yesterday. Let's take a look! 








Hooker brand media cabinet in excellent condition! Measures: 21" by 64" and stand 3' tall. Priced $255




the donor told me this 38" round dark wood coffee table is brand new from Arhaus! 
Needless to say - it's in excellent condition and priced $95




fun floral Ashley Furniture side chair in very good condition and priced $95






I'm not sure I even KNEW Nichols & Stone made upholstered furniture! 
This is a PRISTINE sofa in a lovely neutral color and priced $455




though there are some loose threads that need to be snipped on both of these Clayton Marcus chairs and ottomans - but overall still in good shape! Priced $75 for one chair and one ottoman 





two matching Plunkett Furniture cream color chairs - both in very good condition and priced $145 each




Sherrill brand sofa in very good condition and priced $325. Love the colors of this sofa! 







Arhaus loveseat for $195 and matching sofa for $225. Both are in very good condition! 
Love the nail head trim accent, the shape of these pieces as well as the fabric! 















we'll wrap up with this INCREDIBLE retro walnut (veneer) dining set! From Garrison Furniture Co. there's a 45" round table with two 12" leaves and six chairs for $1,400. Matching two piece china cabinet is $1,800. Though the chair seats need to be recovered - this is a FANTASTIC set in really good condition! There is fabric close to the same color as what's currently on the chairs - tucked in one of the drawers - but it appears to be silk (or something silky) and I'm not sure how 
well it would wear (but maybe?). This set truly is fabulous! 

Again, we have lots more inventory so I hope you have time to stop by the store and check it out, dear reader! Take care!