Wednesday, April 5, 2023

And then there was sun! Woot!

Mother nature hasn't been cooperating as far as getting our outdoor furniture ready for sale - but Connie just told me she and her amazing team are doing their best to get things priced and the side yard WILL BE OPEN for any brave souls who don't mind a little rain! 

These photos I snapped through one of the windows in bedroom land yesterday - trying to give you some sense of what's out there. Admittedly NOT my best photos. Sorry!




Speaking of bedroom land - while I was in there I started taking photos of some of our current inventory! Let's take a look: 







Stanley brand twin over twin bunkbed system with ladder and side rails! There are two missing spindles and a chunk out of one part (see photos) but otherwise a very nice set! Priced $525. 
Two IKEA twin size used mattresses are $40 each






sweet bedroom set that includes: full size four poster headboard, footboard and side rails for $75; three drawer dresser with mirror for $35 (drawers are all missing the track which makes them harder to open and close); another three drawer dresser (this one the tracks are still there) for $45 
and a one drawer nightstand for $20



gorgeous KING size headboard, footboard and side rails - all in very good condition - priced $225. King size used mattress for $265 and set of king size box springs for $50






lovely Walter of Wabash brand chest of drawers for $195. Top two drawers have felt on bottom and the bottom drawer has cedar. There are some scratches on the top but overall a very nice piece! 







matching Walter of Wabash dresser in very good condition and priced $175. One of the top drawers has a jewelry holder thing and the bottom two VERY DEEP drawers have cedar. 




I'm assuming I don't need to reminder you of my love of all wood pieces with a stained color finish - correct? I absolutely LOVE this six drawer dresser! There is a scratch/mark on the side (second photo) but otherwise a lovely dresser! Priced $145












this is a stunningly beautiful Henredon dining table (46 1/2" by 80") with two leaves (each 21" wide) and EIGHT chairs (two with arms). I spied one small mark on the table but 
overall this is such a lovely set! Priced $725





FABULOUS three piece sectional with chaise - in excellent condition. I found one spot where the back cushion seam had come undone and someone had stitched it back (last photo). Priced $675





excellent condition Stanford Furniture oversized chair and a rolling ottoman - priced $125. 
This is a super comfortable chair and both pieces look pristine! 






set of retro Edsal metal school lockers. Measure: 15" by 36" and stands 78" tall. 
Definitely much loved and well used! Priced $375




seriously, like new - SLEEPER loveseat (opens to a twin size bed) - priced $225






we'll end with this unique donation of a European Touch pedicure chair! Donor told me everything is operational about it! There is a rip in the faux leather on the edge of one of the arms - but overall looks okay! Priced $145

I work on the blog in-between taking donor calls on Wednesday morning and since I started writing this post and now when I'm ready to hit "publish" the sun has come out! Catch some rays while you can, dear reader! Haha! I'm off next week so I'll see you the following Wednesday!