Wednesday, April 26, 2023

How is May next week already?!

Things are getting busier for me (I handle all the incoming donation inquiries) and I'm finding it harder to carve out time to take photos - so what follows are just a few I snapped after a long day when I was tired. Haha! Hopefully, it'll be enough of a taste to entice you to stop in the Carol Stream store and check out our complete inventory!








I'm always blown away when I open dresser drawers that glide solidly and securely - and man oh man - that's what these drawers do! Quality piece of furniture from Room & Board. Here's the catch - many dings along the front edge and the finish is bubbling on the left side as you're facing it. We've priced this at $195 which takes in account these issues. This dresser is from their Copenhagen Collection 
and retails for $2,099!  



I really don't have to tell you how much I love this incredibly sweet, painted/antiqued, three drawer chest - do I? In very good condition and priced $45



two excellent condition slipper chairs - priced $145 each





extra deep Alan White sofa in excellent condition and priced $415. You'll sink into this sofa and never want to get up! Whether that's because you CAN'T - can be our little secret! #agingaintprettysometimes




another set of matching side chairs - upholstery needs to be adjusted on the seat cushions 
(you can see it's a little "off") but overall in good condition and priced $85 each





you can see some slight staining on the lining (second photo) when you remove the seat cushion 
of this Room & board chair - but overall it looks new! Priced $345



excellent condition green leather recliner - priced $375





excellent condition gray fabric loveseat - priced $225





two matching Bernhardt brand SWIVEL chairs! I spied a stain on the seat of one of them (second photo if you can spot it!) and that chair is priced $45 and the other chair is $55





Gautier is a French brand that makes quality pieces in a flat pack (like IKEA) style to make transport easier! We have all the pieces to build this TV wall unit still in their original boxes - ready to load in your car and go! Finished product measures: 59" across and is 23 1/2" deep at the base and 68" tall. The "door" on the top piece lifts up and the mechanism is a joy to behold (similar to the dresser drawers on the R&B piece I started this post with). Priced $225 - and again - have several of these 
and they're in the original boxes and brand new! 






I saw the price of $25 on this very cool drafting/drawing table and thought Connie had lost her mind UNTIL I spied how chewed up one side is (the side to the right as you're looking at it). This piece measures: 35" across and is 32" deep and stands 39" tall at it's tallest! Again, priced $25! 

This is one of those posts where I can end by saying, "See you next month, dear reader" and mean next week and - as I've pointed out one million times - something like that NEVER gets old! You might disagree but ask any eight year old and they'll tell you you're wrong! Haha! Love you for putting up with this crazy old lady!