Wednesday, September 20, 2023

Hello! It's me again with your weekly update post from Jubilee Furniture!

Looking for something to brighter your day since the weather's been so dreary? How about a trip to Jubilee Furniture - where you never know what you might find and your purchase is benefiting those most in need in DuPage County through the programs and services at Outreach

Let's take a look at some of our current inventory at our Carol Stream store! 






though a bit of wear on the headrest of one of the electric recliners on this reclining sofa - man alive! - this is a a super nice piece that reclines like a dream WITH a push of the button (last photo - 
cup holder AND reclining mechanism!). Priced $625




Natuzzi brand ultra suede sofa in very good condition and priced $195







these photos are not accurately capturing the true sunny yellow color of this loveseat and sofa set (the photos with the price tags are probably the closest to the true color). Both are in excellent condition! Loveseat is priced $85 and the sofa is $195 (that price difference makes me think I 
missed an issue with the loveseat - so check things out carefully!)




I spied a small stain or two on this lovely sofa - but overall in very good condition! Priced $245



very nice sofa - both ends recline - priced $295











this is a stunning glass top/acrylic legs coffee table/piece of art - we believe was made 
by Shalomi Haziza. Our General Manager, Chris Ellerman, did a ton of research. 
Unfortunately, it's doesn't have a label on it so we can't be 100% positive. Priced $1,500


at this time of year - I'm drawn to warm, deep colors like this plum color velvet oversized chair. 
In good condition and priced $65








I've NEVER seen a piano like this one! Wow! Very small in size (18" by 51" by 33" tall) and I'm guessing doesn't have the sound a bigger piano would - but it's just so stinking cute! 
Priced $175 and comes with the stool! 










the color of the marble (I think) on these three matching pieces is incredibly gorgeous! Like so, so pretty! The large dresser/buffet piece is priced $245 and the two nightstands (?) are $85 each. In person you'll see marks on the marble - which is typical of marble and why I think it's marble 
(but I could be wrong! Haha!)





very fun, painted storage armoire for $125



twin over full size bunkbeds (there is a ladder). Full size bed is missing a slat or two
 but otherwise in very good condition and priced $245






this sweet dresser with mirror caught my eye because it's so lovely! In excellent condition with protective glass on top. Priced $325. Here's the only kinda strange thing. It's low. I'm 5'5" and I can't see my whole face when I'm looking in the mirror! I checked to see if the legs are missing - and they aren't! Hmmm a mystery



very nice trunk EXCEPT the top does NOT stay open (doesn't come crashing down 
but you'd have to be careful with small children using it). Priced $55

As per usual - these photos are a very small percentage of our current inventory, dear reader! I hope you have time to stop by and checking thing out for yourself!