Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Special Thanksgiving hours at BOTH Jubilee Furnitures!

After almost four years of avoiding COVID it finally found me! I KNEW I needed another booster shot but it's been a busy fall and I simply never made the time. Consider this your reminder -  especially as we gather with friends and family over the next month and half. 

Needless to say, I didn't take photos since I'm home isolating - but this post is just a reminder of our store and warehouse hours this week. 

 Jubilee Furniture Carol Stream

Wednesday, 11/22 - store is open from 10 am to 2 pm
Thursday, 11/23  - we're CLOSED! Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, 11/24 - store is open from 10 am to 8 pm
Saturday, 11/25 - store is open from 9 am to 4 pm

Wednesday, 11/22 - store is open from 10 am to 2 pm
Thursday, 11/23  - we're CLOSED! Happy Thanksgiving!
Friday, 11/24 - store is open from 10 am to 8 pm
Saturday, 11/25 - store is open from 9 am to 5 pm (yes, Lombard is open one hour later than our Carol Stream store on Saturdays)

Still and all, counting my blessings (started on antiviral meds pretty quickly) this Thanksgiving and YOU, dear reader, are on my list!