Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Welcome November - I have very mixed feelings about you, old friend!

Hey there! I'm really struggling with taking photos for the blog these days. Connie and her amazing design team set up and price "new" stuff Wednesday morning before the store opens at 1 pm - and wanting to post PRIOR to 1 pm (if I posted AFTER 1 pm I wouldn't know what immediately sold and could - potentially - upset people) - I take photos on Tuesday. Yet there's SO MUCH new-to-us furniture I can't take photos of because it's not priced yet or still on a moving dolly for the team to arrange.

Yes, there are still many wonderful pieces I can, and do, take photos of - but it's a bit limited - which is why I always mention that the following represents a small percentage of our actual inventory. Phew - still with me? Let's take a look. As always - the following photos are from our Carol Stream location.




gorgeous, hand craved (look at that base!), 42" round pedestal table for $225




I spied these small bookcases in the warehouse and just fell in love with them! They measures: 
11 1/2" by 35 1/2" and stand 28" tall. They've seen some life but there's just 
something about 'em! Priced $45 each



excellent condition pleather side chair - great modern lines - priced $135






lovely entry/sofa table in excellent condition. Measures: 19" by 51" and stands 31 1/2" tall. 
Priced $225. Two matching table lamps are priced $30 each





if I ever needed proof we have the best donors in the world - these taped instructions that were carefully included with this gorgeous four drawer chest - is it! Haha! Measures: 20" deep and 24" across and stands 37" high. Excellent condition and priced $295



let's pause for a moment and take in the terrible beauty of yesterday's snow!







stunning Wychwood Design, Chippendale style table (39 1/2" by 78 1/2") with one leaf (and it's a massive 31 1/2" wide) and EIGHT chairs (two with arms). I spied a spot or two on a couple of the chairs and then the third photo down the fabric is actually damaged (fyi). Priced $595




pristine Walter E. Smithe sofa for $325. One side looks a bit faded but I'm not positive - 
it might be the lighting (but check over carefully)





amazing antique trunk - 16 1/2" by 35" by 16" tall - priced $125

Again, so much more fabulous furniture at Carol Stream (and Lombard), dear reader! Hope you can stop in!