Wednesday, June 15, 2022

I so appreciate you stopping by!

Hello! Thanks for checking out the Jubilee Furniture blog where each week I showcase a FEW pieces that especially caught my eye when I was at the store. The following photos truly represent a fraction of our current inventory (with more amazing pieces coming in EVERY SINGLE DAY!).

Let's take a look! 




GORGEOUS Natuzzi Editions green leather sofa in excellent condition and priced $375








there are definitely some small spots and I spied one small tear on this Klaussner sofa/chaise - but it certainly is comfortable! Tan microfiber and priced $135






I believe this Crate and Barrel sectional with a chaise separates into three pieces and it's in excellent condition and a wonderful gray color! Plump up the down-filled back cushions and it'll look like new! I BELIEVE it's this one (from their Barrett II collection - but this is a FOUR piece sectional and I swear ours isn't four pieces but I could be wrong!) which retails for $4,847! Our price? $1,095!






this is a STUNNING Room and Board leather storage bench that's truly fantastic! Leather is gorgeous! Lots of storage inside. It did take me a couple of tries to get the lid to remain open (kept wanting to shut) - so that might be why it didn't sell in the store. The REDUCED priced was $999.99 (from $1,599 - who has that kind of money?) but we're selling this one for $355. Finished on all sides. 
I just wish I had a spot for it in my house! 




a little wear on the edges of this Bassett micro-suede sofa - but overall in 
good condition and priced $225



this is a lovely 24" square 3' tall café table with two stools. It's in EXCELLENT condition and priced $75 for the set which I think is a steal! I'm not 100% sure this was originally purchased as a set - the table base is metal with a wood top and the stool are wood with rush seats - 
but it certainly looks good together! 




very sweet twin size canopy metal bed for $175. Mattress/box spring sold separately 
(and hadn't been priced yet)





there are some nicks in the wood of this six drawer chest - but overall in fine condition and priced $85









Lexington brand - Lynn Hollyn at Home Collection - dresser with mirror for $175 and matching nightstand for $45. There are a number of stains/marks on the nightstand (last photo) and a few marks on the dresser too (no photo, sorry!)






possibly the cutest end tables I've ever seen! Priced $45 each and both are in very good condition!

And then we received a wonderful donation of some depression glass - so I snapped some photos to share along with the price:











I hope you're staying cool, dear reader! I'll see you next week!