Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer!*

It's either feast or famine these days - and I was able to take lots of photos so have tons to share! Let's take a look! 






though a few scratches on the top of this 3' by 6' table - it's perfect for so many things! Would make a great: dining or kitchen table, crafting table, desk, work table! Metal legs give it a modern twist (and they're slightly curved which makes it look a tiny bit like a spaceship - unless that's not a good thing - then it looks nothing like one! Haha!). Priced $75. We have a bunch (sorry I didn't count 'em) of faux leather green chairs we're selling for $10 each. The faux leather in in great condition BUT the chairs themselves are a bit wobbly. Can things be tightened and then they'd be great? 
I'm not sure because I didn't have time to instigate (sorry!)





gorgeous Smithe-Craft mossy green ultra suede sofa in very good condition and priced $325




ROLLING "C" table in very good condition and priced $40




beautiful Ethan Allen buttery pale yellow/beige side chair in very good condition and priced $95 
(note nail-head trim which is a personal favorite of mine!)






I know there are many furniture pieces I love (I've loved furniture almost my whole life - that might be strange to some people but it's true) but rustic, old, well loved wood pieces are towards the top of my love list - like this coffee table! Measures: 29" by 63" and stands 18" tall. Has two drawers 
(only on one side) and this amazing original hardware (alas, no key for the locks). 
Priced $195. I'm completely enamored! 





did I already show you this sleeper sofa? Even if I did - it's worth a second look. In excellent condition (though I did NOT check out the mattress) and this wonderful tan/beige corduroy fabric! Priced $165






we have two matching striped side chairs - both are in very good condition 
(some wear on the wood parts) and priced $95 each




it's hard to photography this mid-century modern shelving pieces but it's so cool! The note on the price tag says the lights do NOT work - but I swear the donor told me they do. Since the lights are so prominent that's kind of a bummer if they can't be easily fix. Regardless, this is such an amazing chrome, glass and laminate piece! Priced $325. Measures: 15' by 38" and 6' tall





I don't know if it's an age thing or I just see so much furniture that I can't always remember week to week what I've shown you already! My apologizes if you've seen this Clayton Marcus sofa before - but, like the sleeper, it's worth a second look. In very good condition, excellent color that would go with almost anything - and priced $325. It's definitely beige so if my photos are 
reading a different color - they're wrong (fyi)





two matching custom built pieces from Berne Furniture! Both chairs are in 
excellent condition and priced $125 each






I absolutely adore the color and slight curve of this fabulous sofa! 
In excellent condition and priced $395





wonderful Ethan Allen classic sofa in a great linen color upholstery, in 
very good condition and priced $295










be still my heart! INCREDIBLE painted buffet and matching two piece china cabinet - BUT - I could easily see these pieces in a bedroom or as a showcase piece in a living room or den (fill the hutch piece with books!). People need to see china cabinets as something more than just for crystal and good china. Buffet is priced $175 and the china cabinet is $245. Both pieces truly are stunning! 







though some damage on the top and side of this chest of drawers - it's still incredible! 
Priced $175. LOOK AT THAT HARDWARE! 






this piece definitely needs cleaning up/work - but it's so unusual I wanted to show it to you! 
It's a dresser/secretary. Again, needs some work but a lovely piece! Priced $85





again, it's the hardware that I'm in love with on this piece (and the classic, clean lines)! Five drawer chest - there are some marks on the top (has anyone ever tried to remove rings like the one on this piece with a cloth and a hot iron? Does that work?) - priced $125




very nice condition Walter E. Smithe deep red micro-fiber loveseat for $125







two matching Arhaus 30" (from floor to seat top) stools - some dings in the wood and I spied some purple paint on one of 'em - but overall in good condition. Priced $125 for the pair

Then we have some really beautiful pieces of art (and a gorgeous mirror!) in the store right now. What follows are photos of some of the pieces that caught my eye. I snapped a photo of the price along with a photo of the art/mirror - so will do a big photo dump without any comments:










Phew! You made it to the end, dear reader! Well done! Yet even this is just a small percentage of what's currently in the store so I hope you have time to check things out in person! Take care! 

*song by Nat King Cole - my mother had this album and I often think of the lyrics at this time of year! Yes, I'm THAT old! Haha!