Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Stay hydrated y'all!

Though the store has air conditioning - when we're not open - we keep it set pretty high so as to not waste money. All that to say, with temperatures over 100 degrees yesterday when I was there taking photos I got a wee bit hot and might have wrapped things up faster than if I'd been cool and comfortable! Haha!

So, lots more furniture in the store but here's a peek at some of our current inventory! 



super attractive gray sofa that's in excellent condition and priced $325






gorgeous glass top table (4' by 7') with five chairs (none have arms). The wood is black distressed finish but there are some scratches which you can either use black paint/stain and diminish or leave as is and it kind of blends with the other distressing! Otherwise, in very good condition and priced $395





super lovely floral wingback chair that looks to be in excellent condition and priced $75








two piece (separates in the middle) curved Bernhardt leather sofa WITH ottoman for $425. There are some dog scratch marks on the ottoman and I spied some dog hair UNDER the seat cushions - but otherwise no issues that I could see. Really a beautiful couch! 39" square stone 
and metal coffee table for $55 - in excellent condition 





I love these two matching side chairs! The only thing I can't tell is if they need to be cleaned 
or if that's the color of the original upholstery! Priced $65 each





excellent condition three drawer, rustic, side table/nightstand - BUT two panels are 
missing from back. FYI. Priced $55










this is a stunning and unique Drexel Heritage bedroom set that includes: dresser with stone top and mirror for $195; king size headboard for $125 and matching armoire for $125. 
All the pieces are in excellent condition!







gorgeous chest of drawers - missing a small piece of the veneer in one section but otherwise in great condition! Look at that hardware! Priced $110




I'll end with this incredible queen size headboard, footboard and side rails 
(mattress and topper sold separately) - in excellent condition and priced $395

I'm off next week, dear reader, and with 4th of July landing on a Monday - return to work on Tuesday the 5th and I'm not sure how crazy that day will be and whether or not I'll be able to get to the store to take photos - but will do my best! Hopefully, I'll see you on July 6th! Take care and stay cool (literally and figuratively - haha!)!