Wednesday, May 17, 2023

I'm back - so apparently God was willing and the creek didn't rise!

Haha! I ended last week's post that I'd see you today - God willing and the creek don't rise! 

We're going to get right to it! What follows are photos of some of the current inventory at our Carol Stream store! Let's take a look! 



very nice condition Papasan chair for $75







this is SUCH AN AMAZING bedroom set! I LOVE it! Here are the details: there are two nightstands with storage and then two bookcase hutches that go on top of them (but they're separate pieces), there's a queen size padded headboard with secret storage along with a platform bed AND a light bridge that connects the two bookcase hutches together - to give it a seamless look! There's a Singer Furniture label on the light bridge (looks like Singer Furniture was in operation from 1969 to 1997). 
We're selling the whole set for $425. USED queen size mattress priced $195



IKEA stainless steel rolling (and locking) utility cart for $125





two matching super sweet side tables - in excellent condition and priced $35 each








these Ethan Allen leather pieces are so comfortable! Yes, some staining on the leather. Yes, seat cushions are a bit flattened. BUT we're selling the chairs for $55 each and the rolling ottoman for $45! AND they're such a great color leather that will go with everything! 






Ethan Allen leather and fabric sofa in good condition and priced $145. 
There is a small hole on one side (FYI - third photo down)



wonderful Mission style RECLINER (I took a photo of it reclined - not sure what happened to it!)
in very good condition and priced $165




Crate & Barrel corduroy loveseat in excellent condition and priced $325




this is a really beautiful pine hutch/storage piece! In excellent condition and priced $225






okay this is one of those - not sure who needs this but someone 100% does - pieces! Haha! This is a stone top (stone is in two pieces) very long (10') and narrow (2') table from Room & Board with a metal base. It's gorgeous and perfect for...???? I don't know but for something! 
Priced $425 - and this is super heavy! 
Surrounding this amazing table are six very nice dining chairs in excellent 
condition and they're priced $325 for all six! 



very nice three drawer wicker side table (nightstand?) with glass top. Priced $65



excellent condition moss green micro-suede side chair for $55



the frame of this sofa matches the chair I just showed you - and this too is in 
excellent condition and priced $125



I feel like I've shown you this floral wingback chair before - but I keep getting drawn to it! I love the pattern and I love the deep "wings" on this chair! It's in excellent condition and only priced $55! 

Remember how I wrote that our 50% off sale of décor, kitchenware, throw pillows and mirrors currently priced less than $50 was ONLY last week? Welp - I was wrong. The powers that be decided to extend it another week! So, if space was no object and I had a spare $51.50 (plus tax - total price of what I'm going to show you AFTER the 50% off) this is what I'd buy this week! 





I'd buy all three of these glass containers. At 50 cents each - how can you not?!





we have two of these unopened rolls and I'd buy both! 




there are six of these handless mugs/cups and I'd buy all six














Again, this sale is only at our Carol Stream store, dear readers! Take care!